Benefits of supplementing with Vitamin D3/K2 may include:
- Supporting healthy immune function*
- Supporting the immune system’s response to pathogens*
- Maintaining normal inflammatory and cytokine balance*
- Supporting healthy mood*
- Optimizing hormone balance*
- Supporting healthy blood sugar regulation*
- Supporting bone, arterial and cardiovascular health*
- Supporting healthy prostate, colon and breast tissue
- Teens and Adults: 1 capsule per day
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, corn, yeast, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Optimal Vitamin D supplementation may vary depending on baseline blood vitamin D levels. It is always recommended to check your 25-OH vitamin D levels to guide optimal dosing. Do not exceed the suggested dose without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.