FREE shipping on orders over $99 by USPS Priority Mail. While many other online stores only offer free shipping by ground, we offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping (1 – 4 day delivery*) on orders over $99 shipped to the “lower 48” states. We also offer free shipping to Hawaii and Alaska on orders over $149. For orders under $99, you will be offered all available shipping options and prices from USPS and UPS during checkout to make sure
Orders received by 2pm Pacific Time shipped same day. We want you to get your package as soon as possible. Orders placed by 2pm Pacific Time, Monday – Friday, will ship that day.
Heat-sensitive item order timing. Because of the new USPS Priority Mail service commitments* (see below), we will limit days we ship orders with heat-sensitive items according to estimated transit time. For the eastern half of the America, please understand this means orders with heat-sensitive items will most likely only ship on Monday and Tuesday to avoid our packages sitting on trucks over the weekend.
Heat-sensitive item packaging and shipment. All heat-sensitive items are shipped with a temperature-control pack and thermal packaging. In most cases, the temperature-control pack will melt and the items will be warm on receipt of your package. This is expected and is not a problem as short-term exposure to warm temperatures is not a cause for concern. Once you receive your package, we recommend refrigerating all heat-sensitive items.
Back-ordered items. If your order has items that are back-ordered, we will ship the other items in your order first. We will then ship back-ordered items as the are back in stock with no additional shipping charge. At our discretion, we may refund the cost of back-ordered items if they become unavailable for an extended period of time or infeasible to ship.
Track your package. You will receive an email as soon as we ship your package with delivery details and tracking numbers.
We currently only ship to the United States. At the moment we are only able to ship to U.S. addresses, and are unable to ship products to APO/FPO, Puerto Rico, or international addresses. We are looking into expanding our service areas in the futures.
* USPS Priority Service Note. Effective April 17, 2020 USPS Priority Mail service commitments have changed:
- The Postal Service’s flagship Priority Mail Express service, which guarantees overnight service, will not change.
- Service commitments for local 1-day Priority Mail will not change.
- Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively.
- Complete information can be found on this page of the USPS website: COVID-19 Continuity of Operations Update – Expected Delivery Changes for Priority Mail and First-Class Package Services (April 17, 2020)